IDS’s Strategic Principles – Who We Are.
IDS’s leadership culture is focused around five Strategic Principles.
- Vision: The goal of IDS is to be the provider of choice for fully integrated, comprehensive, best in class, security solutions to the U.S Government.
- People: The goal of IDS is to attract, train, motivate and retain the best professionals in the industry. We offer full-time employment status and provide significant opportunities for professional development. Our goal is to provide our customers with the most highly trained, qualified individuals while offering our employees the best possible work environment.
- Communications: Transparency and active listening with both our customer and our employees is emphasized by IDS’s corporate and program leadership.
- Differentiation: IDS differentiates itself by focusing on the mission and our customer’s requirements. Our customers are supported by a best in class leadership team and a professionally trained workforce of the highest caliber. Our work environment provides a focus on continuous process improvement which improves operational performance for our customers.
- Ethics: IDS’s commitment to ethical behavior and integrity is unwavering. As a steward of a mission critical, highly visible industry, our goal is to exceed all standards in both our organizational culture and conduct. This includes both work performance and off duty
activities of our staff. Our Corporate Governance and Ethical
Standards are the highest in the industry. These standards are
supported by a highly qualified Board of Managers, independent
quality assurance reviews, and an Empowered Official
responsible for firearms, ITAR and FCPA compliance reporting.